We conjured up all the iconic things, on our best-selling shape, after the most spectacular avenue. Seppeltsfield Road has 2000 Canary Island Date Palm Trees stretching as far as the eye can see. Beyond that, acres of vineyards, framed with the richest red roses. A stately gracious Grecian tomb fronted by chunky Doric columns, our darling Maggie Beers cottage & her famous quince trees. It's fun, its fabulous, its fit for a queen who likes to deliver on all fronts. Colour, fun, flirtatious & very very photogenic just like its namesake. Cotton crispy cotton poplin that pops & snap crackles with a giant grosgrain ribbon bow. Hand painted, unique, sweet multi coloured button placket. More bells & whistles than you can poke a stick at. Collector’s item.
- Hand painted printed knee length dress in a relaxed fit.
- Pockets, shirred elastic cuff to gently puff up the sleeve.
- Removable Grosgrain ribbon belt to enhance the waist.
- Size down for a more fitted look.
- Design from our best selling "Carousel" dress