100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
The Cora Top is a versatile addition to elevate your wardrobe essentials. It features a scoop neck and rounded hemline, which is slightly longer in the back, adding an extra touch of chic versatility to this already stunning piece.
Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, the Cora Top has been updated in the light rete weave, infusing a touch of modernity into this classic piece.
Timeless and effortless, this summer investment piece embodies relaxed refinement and pairs seamlessly with everything in your closet.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilise during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable
This piece is sized one size fits all.
Studio model is size 8AU and wears Estilo one size fits all.
Model’s measurements: 176cm tall, 76cm bust, 64cm waist, 89cm hips.